Thursday, October 30, 2008

Playgroup Party!

Every Monday we get together with a few of our friends and hold a playgroup, rotating houses each week. This week we were at our friend Rachel's house with her three boys and she hosted our playgroup Halloween party! It was so much fun! My kids loved getting into their costumes and Carter loved trying on everybody else's costumes. You'll notice the only way I could get my two kids to cooperate and take a picture together was safely strapped in their car seats. :)




4 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Yay! I'm glad you posted the pictures of them in their costumes. So cute!

suzanne said...

Andi looks so dang cute in her duck costume! Love it!

Trujillo family said...

I am glad someone got some pictures! It was a lot of fun. Andi almost looks like she could fit in with our boys in that last picture! Love it!

Maren B said...

Hey, you know Jeremy and Kendra? We were in the same ward in them back in Provo. Weird.
Also, I love Andi as a chick. You should have her wear that all the time just for fun.