On Friday night our young women had a slumber party. We did some planning, ate pizza, played games, and chatted into the night. It was great for us all to bond and get to know each other a little bit better. The next morning we headed out to Liepold Farms to hit the corn maze. I think all the girls were a bit sleepy and it ended up being the quickest trip through a corn maze ever, but still fun. Jefferson was supposed to have some hours in the clinic that morning so I had to take the kids along. About half way out to the corn maze I saw that I had missed a call from Jefferson about an hour before. There was no message or anything, so I decided to just call him back. He answered and told me that he didn't have to go to the clinic so he could take the kids if I wanted. Do you love how hard he tried to get ahold of me to tell me that?! No message and only one missed call. Real sneaky. Anyways, I ended up just dragging the kids along. And when I say drag, I mean that literally. Carter stopped a couple of times in the cornmaze because he wanted to go the other direction. I was carrying Andi and in no mood to discuss, so I literally dragged him by his arm a couple of times. It was so very pleasant. Carter did love the big cheshire cat at the end (it was an Alice in Wonderland theme) and walking through the pumpkins. Luckily it was a quick trip.
1 comment:
The 1 missed call...that's funny! Everyone knows if there's only 1 missed call and no message it really most not be that important, right?! I guess Jefferson didn't think it was too important for him to spend the morning alone with the kids either...haha! :)
Post a Comment