Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HELP

Now that I have my blog list to the side that posts the most recently updated at the top of the list, I can't get it to add more blogs. Anybody else run into this problem?

7 comments:

Dyan said...

No, I've done it a couple times already with no hassle. I'm assuming we'd do it the same way...go to "customize" then under "add a gadget" click your "family" or "friends" link and under all the ones you have there should be a blue botton that says "add a link", click that and it pops up to "add a URL". If that's what you've tried than I'm no help, sorry! Is there a limit to how many you can have? I don't think that would be it though. Good luck!

The Henkel Family said...

I don't have any help for you but to answer your question about why I have no preggo pics up yet is because I usually hate all of them! My tummy still doesn't poke out that much so pretty much I just look like I've gotten fat! So anyways that's my preggo pic dilemma. Maybe one of these days though if you're lucky! hehe. I love that pic of your family at the top of your blog! Such an awesome sunset too!

Dani said...

Yes, once I get to the point of putting in the URL and click, "add" it just doesn't do anything. I just have to close out of it without it adding anything. Very frustrating!

Jamie said...

I just tried to add to mine just to see if I had a problem and once I click on the friends blogs under customize, there is no link in it to add a blog. So I can't do it either, but with a different issue than you!

suzanne said...

Okay, so enough about this problem - where are the pics of your kiddies and my grandkiddies?

Rohatinsky Family said...

I was just reading over a few of those talks yesterday and today while as I was feeling frustrated for whatever reason (emotions are still a bit mixed up here)! =) I'm so grateful that we have the conference talks to look back on. It was what I needed. And you are entirely too gorgeous! =) Your YW in Excellence thing looked like a blast too!

Sharon said...

Try clicking on the little "tool picture" (pic of a screwdriver and a wrench) under your blog list and add it that way. It worked for me when I did it.