Thursday, November 6, 2008

Who am I?

Yes, I love Twilight.

You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family.  A loving home is of great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome.  Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive.  You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things. 

9 comments:

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Beautiful new pictures. I love them. Thanks for your ideas on the momma blog. It has been great to see what other mom's are doing with their little ones. Keep them coming.

Kirstin said...

I'm SORRY! I'm moving right now and it's CRAZY busy!! I will update soon...PROMISE!

Robyn said...

I'm an Esme too :)

Ie Li said...

I just took the quiz, and I'm an Esme as well. I wonder if a lot of mothers will end up being Esmes.

Dyan said...

I'm an Esme as well...but my favorite character in the books is Rosalie!

Jeff and Amy said...

You nerd! haha We nerds have got to stick together. And I'm feeling a little left out since I wasn't an Esme :)

Jenny said...

I LOVE Twilight. I'm a Bella, that was a fun quiz, thanks!

Momma K said...

Wow, that description is TOTALLY you. Are you going to the Opening night? :)

Oh, and you've been tagged :)

Unknown said...

I was Bella....GO figure..Plain old me. The good news is I got my Edward right here with me. I posted that to my blog too. It was fun. Thanks for finding that quiz.