I asked the ultrasound tech if they ever look and try to guess the sex of the baby this early along. She said that all babies at this stage in development have the same "piece" down there, but some claim whether it looks like it's lying down or sticking up will determine if it's male or female. The ultrasound tech and I decided to take look and cast our votes... but I'm not telling what we saw!! You can cast your own vote to the right. :)
Baby showing off a little leg:

We found out at the beginning of December that we were pregnant (check out post below) and I have been feeling great! A bit nauseous for the first number of weeks and tired, but other than that, fabulous. Carter will randomly walk up to me and say, "There's a baby in your belly." I'm not sure how much he actually understands, but it's still sweet. Andi is clueless, but gets excited whenever she hears the word "baby" so I am sure she will be in love with her new little sibling. We are so excited to have another little one join our family.
Here is a cute little profile picture of baby:
Baby showing off a little leg:
You can't really see a lot in this picture, but where the arrow is pointing you can count out five fingers. (the bright white lines)

30 comments:
Congratulations!! I hope you have a perfect pregnancy. What a blessing!
She's beautiful and perfect and I am in love!
YEA! Oh my goodness I can't believe how excited I am for you! Congratulations! YOu little sneak--I can't believe how long you kept it a secret!
aaaaaaaahhh! NOT FAIR! Just one more person to add to the never ending list of prego ladies. I still have 2 more months too wait. That's just still I start trying, who knows how long it will take to get pregnant. aahh! Congratulations too you tho. I am very excited for you guys.
congratulations dani!!! i'm so excited for you! you are one amazing mother!this little one is so blessed to come to your home.
Hooray hooray hooray! Congrats again! I am so excited for Harmon baby 3! So glad everything looks healthy and well...it's just such a miracle. And like you said, the excitement definately is no less than the first or second. How could it be?! We know how wonderful these little ones are and it's so great to be blessed with them! Yay for August babies!!
Oh, and I'm curious as to if the "piece" being up or down means boy or girl? I know it seemed early to see mine were boys since I'd always heard the same thing about it being the same look at this stage...so now I'm kinda wondering...yet the shot is so clear it'd be hard to believe otherwise!
Wow congratulations, that is so great. Hope you feel good for the rest of your pregnancy.
Congratulations!!! You are going to be VERY busy in just eight short months, I hope the pregnancy goes well for you!
Congrats! So exciting for you guys. There is going to be a lot of new additions to the fam this summer between you and dyans twins! Crazy!
Yeah.. that is exciting!!
I'm so glad you're feeling great. So exciting!Congrats!!!
I thought I saw a little weenie there. If that is not a boy, then it might be a hermaph..haha j/k. Whatever the sex, that baby will be dang cute just like your other two.
Yay!! Yay!! Yay!!
Congratulaions!!! We are so excited for you guys! I love that you blogged before telling Jefferson, that's such a fun thing to look back on!
Congrats Dani! Thats so exiting :)
Glad you didnt get sick!
Yeah! I cant wait to see you with a little belly showing! You are going to be so cute! You are such a good mom. This little baby is lucky to have you guys as a family!
A big fat congrats! And good for you holding out so long before making the announcement--I know that news is hard to keep inside, but understandable considering the circumstances.
It is equally exciting each time! I'm so happy for you and your sweet family.
so exciting! can't wait. :)
That is so exciting! I was not expecting that one at all. I am going to say another boy. Congrats!
Aww, congrats! I'm totally jealous:)
Congrats, my sweet! You didn't fool me, though. You were TOTALLY giving off pregnant vibes when I saw you. I'm voting boy, too. Can't wait for the updates.
So excited for you PP. My vote is girl!
Wahoo Dani!!!! You're little Jelly Bean is already super cute! Enjoy every moment of the next 8 months! I'm so very happy for you! Way to go Jefferson! Hee hee! (Had to throw him a little kuddo too so he didn't feel left out... oh and lets say great job for chiropractic too! I'm sure it helped.) Hugs! WAHOO!!!!!
Awww! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for your family. Beautifying the world, one baby at a time. Nice work!
I tried making a comment earlier and it totally didn't let me. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!! I am soooo happy for you guys...and perhaps a little jealous :) Anyway, I'm glad things are going well and I can't wait to meet Harman Baby #3!
that is so wonderful! Congratulations to all! Is Ashlee due around the same time?
Aww, congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. Reading what you wrote reminded me of the feelings I had when I first found out I was pregnant with Logan. I waited so long to have him and was so happy when I found out I was finally pregnant...my dream!! I can't wait until you find out what you're having. I don't have a guess...I'm not good at that! He or she will be perfect though.
Congratulations! we are so excited for both of you!
Congrats again! Last night Lydia was recounting your visit to our house, talking about Carter, Andi, and "Ollie." I think it is her vote for #3's name. So, if you're looking for names......:)
Post a Comment