Wednesday, February 18, 2009

TAG: Favorite Kitchen Appliance


So, this really isn't an "appliance" per say, but I could not live without my pampered chef pizza cutter. I got it about two weeks ago and cut EVERYTHING with it. Quesadillas, sandwiches, cinnamon roll dough... the one thing I have left to cut with it is pizza! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The pampered chef makes some great stuff. Next party, i am putting this on my list. Thanks

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

That thing sounds pretty awesome! Pizza also sounds really good right now! lol

Jessie said...

Mine is also from the pampered chef, except i dont even know what its called! Its a little scooper upper thing to scoop up the things youve chopped like onions and dump them into your frying pan!

Dyan said...

How did you ever survive so long without one?! I think it's a must you officially break it in with some homemade pizzas this weekend!

Kara said...

ooh.. I never use my pizza cutter. I use kitchen scissors to cut up everything.