Such a beautiful little girl, love all her hair. Your family picture is precious!
We call our Tate all those names too, and more! She is darling, I just want a lil girl soooo bad!
she is SO cute! Congratulations, and I love the name :)
love it. love her. too cute. your family is growing so quick! we need to catch up :)
Such cute pictures! I love the picture of Carter holding her, he is such a great big brother! Thanks again for letting us come and see baby Taytum, it was so fun and she is such a little doll!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love all her dark hair! Nice work, Dani!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Such a beautiful little girl, love all her hair. Your family picture is precious!
We call our Tate all those names too, and more! She is darling, I just want a lil girl soooo bad!
she is SO cute! Congratulations, and I love the name :)
love it. love her. too cute. your family is growing so quick! we need to catch up :)
Such cute pictures! I love the picture of Carter holding her, he is such a great big brother! Thanks again for letting us come and see baby Taytum, it was so fun and she is such a little doll!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love all her dark hair! Nice work, Dani!
Post a Comment