Yes... I am nesting. I started on Monday out of a conscious effort, finally accepting the fact that I have a baby arriving in a month or so. But now it is kind of all consuming. I am washing clothes, clearing out drawers, vacuuming our ceiling and fans and anything else that my attachment hose will reach, buying last minute items for baby girl, sewing the blanket that I have had the material for for over a month, putting a clean sheet on the bassinet... I think the only thing left besides a little more cleaning is packing a bag for the hospital.
I had a Dr's appointment on Tuesday and found out I am 1 1/2 cm dilated, 70% effaced, and that the head is "really low." I know this doesn't mean that birth is imminent or anything, but it's kind of exciting to know that my body is moving in the right direction for a birth in a few weeks. Here I am at 36 weeks and some odd days:
When did I get that big?! I don't feel like I look that big... guess I am over 8 months pregnant or something.
I think Carter and Andi are ready for baby sister to arrive (or at least they think they are):
11 comments:
Less then a month? When did that happen? You look great for being almost due! When you walk out of the hospital in your skinny jeans, don't post picture ok?
Hooray for nesting! And I know that no pregnant woman feels this way towards the end, but you really don't even look that big! :) I'm with Julie - keep the skinny jean pictures to yourself. :) You look great - can't wait to meet baby girl!
You look Fab Dani! My sister-in-law just gave birth on Monday. She was along the same lines as you as far as moving along the right track. She was under chiropractic care all through her pregnancy and had a wonderful delivery! I can't wait to see photos of your newest little one. You and Jefferson create such beautiful children together. Hugs!
Dang gina! Look at that belly! Loving it. The bassinet looks great - I'm glad it's getting put to good use! :)
you look so good dani. Can't wait for this little girl to get here! :)
I'm so excited for you! Each baby is completely different and adds to the adventure of being a mom! I love nesting time, it's so fun. Usually cleaning is just another chore, but when you're nesting it's with a whole new motivation. You look radiant!
You are looking so beautiful! Just do me a favor and keep the deep cleaning/heavy lifting to a minimum. You have to keep her in there for at least another week:)!
awww thanks for the nice complement on my blog. You look good. Can't believe how thin you look still for being that far along. Good luck with everything. I liked the name Leila. Very cute.
You still look fantastic. I'm really excited to see the new one. Your other two are beautiful, as I'm sure this one will be, noone would expect anything less than that with their genetics. Oh and my ultrasound is Aug. 17th so not too much longer.
I feel like we're so behind on each others lives! I'm finally getting back into being in the loop of things. Looks like Sunriver was as wonderful as expected, you continue to look great, can't believe it's baby time already! And I'm always glad when my body makes early labor progress as well b/c it's that much less at the end you have to do to get your little one here! Good luck with everything and hopefully we'll really catch up one of these days....
You look wonderful, Dani!! Good luck these last few weeks. Sounds like you are ready to go in all ways. We'll remember you in our prayers....sending love.
Post a Comment