Friday, July 31, 2009

Home Again

We made it home safe and sound. We are glad to be back in our own stuff and our kids were definitely ready for us all to be home, in our routine, and to have mom and dad back.
The last night in the hospital we had a little pizza party.
Taytum is doing well. She had a doctor's appointment today and weighs 6lbs 13oz. Unfortunately her bilirubin levels are too high so we took the conservative route and went ahead and put her on a bili blanket tonight to see if we can't get her levels to lower. She's at 18.9 and if she goes over 20 they will want to hospitalize her. Other than that she is happy and healthy. She is eating great and sleeping well.

I love this picture. She looks like a present. :)

14 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

She is so beautiful! I just can't wait to get up there! (Love the bow in the last pic!:) )

Pieces of me... said...

She DOES look like a present! She is just beautiful!

Molly said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Good job and congrats!

Roxanne said...

She's the cutest present I've ever seen. Your family is just beautiful!

John McFarlane said...

She is beautiful! I have been out of town, and didn't know that you had her. Congratulations your family is so cute!

The Bell Family said...

She is so cute, oh I love little newborn faces, so precious. Hope the bili blanket works so you don't have to go back to the hospital.

dkkemp said...

Oh my gosh, she DOES look like a present! Soooo cute! I can't wait to unwrap mine now! :)

Taryn said...

She's such a little doll Dani! I can't get over the full head of hair on her. She looks like a little supermodel baby. Too cute!

nison (nic + allison) said...

Way to make a beautiful baby! I want one! hehe Can't wait to meet her...

Dyan said...

Such a little cutie! Did your other kids have dark hair when they were born? I hope you stay clear of the hospital and just get to stay comfy and happy at home!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

She is so cute. That stinks she has to be on the blanket. Kaleeya had to do that for a couple of days too. It wasn't my favorite thing, but not too bad. I bet you are so glad to be home.

Maylin said...

She has your rosy cheeks! Beautiful.

Hannah said...

U should put her by the sunny windows too. So how many days did u spend in the hospital? I bet your other two are just loving her to pieces! She's so cute!

Amanda said...

Congratualtions! She is absolutely beautiful!