My mom just spent a week with us taking care of all of us. I have not lifted a finger, literally, except to hold and feed Taytum. I have not done one thing. My mom did all the dishes, fixed all of our meals, made us hot breakfast every morning, did our laundry, made beds, grocery shopped, cleaned, played with the kids... you get the point. I didn't know what to do the next day when I saw dishes in our sink. I am so lucky to have such an amazing mom and grandma to my kids.
Waving bye to Gramzee:
Carter and Andi are loving their new sister. Carter has to find where "baby Taytum" is whenever he wakes up and he just loves to hold her. Andi is constantly "sharing" toys with Taytum and checking in with her. I am so lucky to have these beautiful children.
Jefferson is the best dad and husband ever. He plays with the kids all day long while I have been relaxing and feeding on the couch. He lets me sleep in in the mornings while he tends to the kids. He crawls around on all fours playing tigers and monsters and whatever new game Carter has come up with. He is so tender with Taytum and I love seeing that soft side of him. Those dishes in the sink that I didn't know what to do with, he has taken care of. I am so lucky to have this amazing man.
And this little beauty. Her bilirubin is just under 15 today so she gets to come off the bili blanket. I am so glad we were able to do the home treatment, but am very glad that she won't be attached to a four foot long hose and light anymore. It will make feedings and holding her so much easier. Tay is a great eater and sleeper. She has kind of put herself on her own three hour schedule and even slept for five hours straight last night! I am so lucky to have this beautiful, healthy, new addition to our family.
I am the luckiest girl I know.
12 comments:
Yep, we pretty much have the best mom ever!
Taytum is such a beauty! I really can't wait to get up there!
I would have to agree on the mom part - she truly is A.MAZING! Taytum is beautiful as is all of your kids! I can't wait to have a little one of my own! :)
taytum is so adorable! just a little precious thing! :)
She is so cute, I love her little nose. Glad she is of the billi blanket that can be a real pain.
Wow, she really is a beautiful baby. Way to go. Glad your mom got to be there to help. How wonderful.
I love that 2nd to last pic of her, so precious. Your mom has always been pretty amazing.
Thanks for your really sweet comments. Not sure I was THAT great but on paper it looks good! SEeing the pic of Andi and Carter watching me leave just tears at my little heart! I love those babies! And the pics of Tay.........priceless..........
Guess you really are a princess with a charmed life! WEll deserved!
you really are a lucky girl! Taytum is a cutie. Love that last little outfit. Where is that dark hair from?
What in the world we would do without our moms?! In times like these we sure are grateful to those angels around us. And look at that BEAUTIFUL head of hair Taytum has!
Moms are the greatest! So are our husbands! Beautiful pictures! Taytum looks so precious!
A very lucky girl indeed! Glad your mom was able to leave camp and be there for you and your fam. Moms are the best! And Taytum's little outfit in the last pic...I saw that at the store when I was first prego and said it was a must have if I was having girls...obviously that wasn't the case, so I'm glad to see the outift made it unto a super cute little girl!
Umm...the picture with Grandma and Andi and Taytum, I can't see very well but is Taytum flipping off the camera? Sorry Only I would notice something like that. Way cute picture though:)
Post a Comment