Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We're back!

I know so very many of you have been worrying/wondering where we have been. Okay, so not that many of you, but for those curious, I will be returning to the blogging world shortly with many updates. Just not now because my kids will be waking up from naps shortly.

7 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I wasn't worried since I knew where you were, but I am anxious to hear about your trip! Can't wait to catch up!

nison (nic + allison) said...

I agree with Sumo! Can't wait to hear all of your updates! :)

Pieces of me... said...

Wasn't worried, but definitely have been waiting impatiently for new updates of your cuties! :)

Dyan said...

Well it's very unlike you to go 2 weeks without blogging so we all knew something was going on...can't wait to hear about it all! And please make sure new pics of Taytum are included...of course there will be, but just so you know I need a fix of her! You'd think with my own I'd be okay without other baby pics..but nope, I want more of her!

suzanne said...

And by the way, change your profile pic - your family now includes my granddaughter, ms. Taytum!

Maylin said...

What? You don't have hours of leisure spare time a day where nothing better needs to be done than blogging? I know, it's so hard to stay on top of the blog, but you do better than me. I am looking forward to an update, but certainly no pressure!

jacque said...

I actually was anxiously awaiting a new post. I thought maybe three kids got the best of you! :) Can't wait to hear about the adventures.