Grandma Mitchy came for a visit. It was so fun to see her! She got to meet Taytum for the first time. Of course she ate her up!

While she was here we had the Corrigan family over to have dinner and watch the Christmas Devotional (which was amazing!). The kids decorated sugar cookies while we watched.

Kaleeya and Taytum. Only two weeks apart.

Andi, Teage, Grandma Mitchy, & Carter:

Story time (and dress up; note the pirate jacket on Carter):

My kids LOVE the snow. We love that we live some place that get snow. And we love having a backyard big enough to play in.
4 comments:
I'm soooo glad that Terry got to meet Tay and got to spend some time with you all! Lucky her and lucky all of you!
Looks like a fun time with family! I love seeing Tay in her onesie. :)
The kiddies look so cute in their snowsuits! You guys are going to have such a fun christmas with those 3 cute ones running (or rolling) around excited all day!
I love Andi's snow pants :)
Post a Comment