I know, I know... you are all waiting with baited breath (I hate that saying, by the way) to see what we've been up to. Our computer crashed so I am waiting for that to return so I can upload pictures so I can update my blog. Sorry for the wait.
In the mean time, here are a few of the 'darndest things' the kids have been saying:
* We were driving in the fog and Carter said, "It's hard to see far. We should get some binoculars."
* Talking about my sister and SIL being pregnant got Carter talking about baby Taytum. He said, "Mom, you used to have Taytum in your tummy, but now it's empty." It was just so literal. Made me laugh.
*Andi was laying in bed with us one morning over Thanksgiving and it was still pretty dark in our room. She looked up and said, "Look! A star!" as she pointed at the little green/yellow light on the smoke detector.
*Whenever Andi wants to put on chapstick, lip gloss, or some of my lipstick, she'll say, "Mom, I need lips."
2 comments:
Baited breath reminds me of fish! I'm with ya! Yours and Ashlee's kids are the funniest! Must be genetic :)
And here proves the diffence between boys and girls...sweet girly Andi says the light is a star, and when we first moved into our house and Kaleb saw the light he claimed it was an alien eye looking at him!
Post a Comment