Tay turned four months on November 29th. A few fun facts about her:
* She first laughed on November 19 . It is magical when she laughs, but super hard to get a giggle out of her. She makes you work for her laughs and smiles for that matter.
* She is sleeping 11 hours a night, not even waking up to feed. Good girl.
*She rolled from her tummy to her back on Dec. 1 and is really good at it. This makes tummy time very short lived. She is really close to rolling from her back to her tummy. I thought she was going to roll that way first in fact, because she gets so close. Her whole lower half is rolled onto her tummy, but she just can't get her upper body over her arm.
*Her hair is definitely starting to thin a little and she has a nice bald patch on the back. Uh-oh.
*She is big and long! She has her four month appointment next week, so I'll be sure to post her stats then.
*She is taking her Binky finally!!! Hallelujah!! My four months of shoving that thing in her mouth has paid off! It took three different kinds, but we found one that she loves! It is super nice. Now we can take her out easier. Usually when she gets ready to sleep and she's not in her bed she'll fuss for a good while before drifting off, so being out and about was kind of tricksy. Now we can pop the Binky in her mouth and we won't hear a peep. Love it!
I'll add pics once my computer is back.
7 comments:
Your computer crashed?! Oh no! Can't wait for more updates. I love the family photo by the Christmas tree. So festive and cute!
I cant even believe its been that long! wow 4 months old now! She sounds like such a delight :)
She definitely does make you work hard for those smiles/laughs! But like you said, totally worth it! She's too cute!
I am pretty sure that I am the one who 'officially' got her to take the binkie at church...........not that I'm keeping score or anything..
It was all you Mom!! Thank you!
I love your Christmas picture! What a gorgeous family! I can't believe how grown up Taytum looks already! Babies change so dang fast!
Too fast, they just grow too fast! Love the family pic on top!
Post a Comment