The Friday after Thanksgiving is our annual tree hunting extravaganza. We always trek up to the forest, light a fire, roast hot dogs and marshmallows, build snowmen, and ride the four-wheeler. It was a blast! It was definitely cold, but mostly sunny and absolutely beautiful. My kids were snow bunnies. They LOVED playing in the snow, especially Carter. I think he got in a snowball fight with pretty much everyone there.

Jefferson took the kids on a ride on the four-wheeler:


And we took a spin ourselves:

We roasted mallows and dogs and ate lots of yummy food:


Taytum stayed warm in her little snowsuit and spent a lot of her time up there sleeping in the back of our car:

My parents got themselves a great looking Christmas tree for the basement:

1 comment:
That looks like SO much fun! I'm jealous!! I'm glad that everything looks well for you guys! We miss you! Merry Christmas and Happy New year!
Post a Comment