Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blog Chain

My friend Sian tagged me in this blog chain. I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy and 5 pieces of trivia about me.

10 things that make me happy:
1. My family.
2. Carter & Andi being best friends.
3. Diet coke with lime.
4. The smell of fresh cut grass.
5. Date nights with my hubby (they don't happen often enough!)
6. Reading a good book.
7. Cooking. Really cooking, not just whipping something together with my kids running around my feet, trying to "help."
8. Laughing for no reason. I seriously love to laugh.
9. Traveling. Going to visit family or going on a real vacation. I love it.
10. Crafting. I wish I had more time, money, and resources. Some day.

5 Pieces of Trivia
(I feel like everybody knows everything about me)
1. I love floral arranging. Whenever I get flowers I cut them and rearrange them.
2. I love peanut butter and popcorn, together and separately. I've got a number of delicious popcorn recipes and could eat a whole tub of movie theater popcorn by myself, in one sitting, with ease.
3. I have a phobia of moths. I would seriously rather find a snake in my room than a moth.
4. Me ears are shaped differently.
5. I don't put pots or sharp knives in the dishwasher. I am a huge advocate of hand washing those items.

I tag anybody who is related to me!!!

3 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I'm totally with you and numbers 2 & 5 at the bottom!

Robyn said...

Haha! I seriously remember you refusing to come into my parents' house one night during high school because there was a GIANT moth by the porch light. I guess this phobia has stayed with you into adulthood!

Jessie said...

#5, I TOTALLY AGREE!