Carter took this last shot. He was a little antsy to get back to running around....errrrrr... I mean reverantly walking the temple grounds, so it's a little off center.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
I love to see the temple
We went to the Boise temple with the Apples a few weeks back for FHE. We packed a picnic dinner and enjoyed the beautiful tulips on the temple grounds. The kids loved all the flowers, but were disappointed that they couldn't go inside. A kind man at the security station brought over a picture of the temple for all the kids to take home. We tried to explain what goes on in the temple and explain to Andi (for the zillionth time) that we do not get married every time we attend the temple. Doing ordinances for the deceased is just a hard concept to wrap your head around when you are that young. 




Carter took this last shot. He was a little antsy to get back to running around....errrrrr... I mean reverantly walking the temple grounds, so it's a little off center.
Carter took this last shot. He was a little antsy to get back to running around....errrrrr... I mean reverantly walking the temple grounds, so it's a little off center.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment