Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Very Merry Mother's Day

I am so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing moms. Not only my own mom, but my sisters, sisters-in-law, and mother-in-law, all provide such amazing examples. Each parents so differently, yet have such great qualities that I am striving to attain. Thanks for being great examples and for loving being a mom. And thank you mom for the best example of how to exemplify motherhood! Who knew you would have to do even more mothering once we left the house and had kids of our own?!
(and Alli, I know you're not a mom yet, but you will be soon, and you have great characteristics and qualities that will help make you an amazing mother. Happy future mother's day to you!)
And of course, what is mother's day without the ones who made me a mom?! I love these little ones. I love being a mom.
And a shout out to this amazing man! He supports me 100% and makes me feel like I am the best mom around.

2 comments:

Emmett and Ashlee said...

How wonderful! You are such a great Mom and great example. We love you guys!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day! You have always been a great example to ME! Loves!