Everyone had a swashbuckling good time! Thanks to all our little pirates who came to celebrate!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Pirate Party Numero Dos
Since Jefferson wasn't with us on Carter's actual birthday we decided to throw a little birthday bash at home and invite some of his friends and cousins. Here is my second try at a fondant cake. It is not at all what I had in mind when I started out, but when Carter came down the stairs the morning after I made it and just said, "WOW!" I didn't care so much that it wasn't what I had in mind. He loved it.

When the kids first arrived they made pirate dog tags decorated in pirate stickers. Then we had to complete their pirate ensemble and give them a gold earring and eye patch. Then they just played pirates (and soccer) in the backyard. Whose idea was it to let a bunch of one eyed preschoolers run around together? Why don't we just give them sharp pointy sticks too?
Everyone had a swashbuckling good time! Thanks to all our little pirates who came to celebrate!
Everyone had a swashbuckling good time! Thanks to all our little pirates who came to celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment