Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Taternot


I feel like sometimes this girl doesn't get as much attention as she should. She is really independent and does her own thing a lot of time. She isn't super whiny. She can't talk yet. She's not demanding. She has two older siblings who have activities that demand our time and attention plus a newborn sister who demands a lot of mom time.
Well, today while Carter and Andi were at preschool/joyschool, I decided to head to the library with Taytum (and Bentley, who was asleep the whole time in her carseat). Lucky for us they were having a special "Winnie the Pooh" story time. They read Winnie the Pooh books, sang songs, had a craft, handed out balloons, and gave each child a Winnie the Pooh cupcake holder full of gummy bears. It was fun to have some one on one time with Taytum and she thoroughly enjoyed herself. And I thoroughly enjoyed being out with just my Tay-tah. I just love this girl. I look at her and just have to smile.

5 comments:

Jessica Daniels said...

She really is precious, Dani! Hope you are doing well. Your kiddos are even cuter in person than they are on your blog... which is shockingly hard to imagine. Loves!

nison (nic + allison) said...

She does keep to herself. Independent and a beauty.

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

She is toooooo cute. We got a cute boy over here at our house in about 20 years.

Penny K said...

In reply to your post on my blog.....Just to sell you a little more, he will be tall for those cute girls of yours. Match made in heaven. Have to tell Jefferson, Eric referred a couple different people to come see him in Boise. I hope they do!

suzanne said...

Tay-ta.........what a girl. She reminds me of how Ben always was. Just super easy - almost to a fault because he got forgotten in the mix sometimes. I still feel guilty about that so I'm glad you recognize it now! Delicious fleshiness that girl................