Friday, April 19, 2013

Easter.

We had a very pleasant Easter this year and feel blessed that Josh made the drive to spend the weekend with us. Church is at 9 (and I had to be there by 8:30) so we were up nice and early to see what goodies the Easter bunny brought. 
Five baskets is a lot.


 

 
 We quick got everyone ready for church and snapped a few photos and I regret that we didn't get a family photo! Poor Jefferson was behind the camera this time around. 
 
  Bentley was not amused with pictures....
 
 
 
After church we headed up to Gramzee and Grandpa Paul's house for an egg hunt and Easter dinner.
This is Pasque, a visiting dog for the weekend that my mom may or may not have saved and found a home for. Taytum was in love with this dog.
 My kids loved the egg hunt and had to find certain assigned eggs based on design... so Andi was all the sparkly eggs, Tay was the zebra print, etc... and inside was money for them to take to Disneyland. They loved it!
Mustachio straws from the Easter bunny.
 Gingham style.
We tried to really focus on the true meaning of Easter. Our FHE was on the resurrection the week prior and we really tried to use the Easter vocabulary a lot and familiarize our kids with what those words and Easter events truly mean.  Listening to our kids explain what the resurrection is and means in simple, yet accurate terms is wonderful and makes me hopeful that their little testimonies are planting and growing. 
I am so thankful that He is risen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ӏ'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been utilizing? I'm hаving
ѕomе smаll ѕеcurity іssuеs with my latest website and I'd like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any suggestions?

Review my blog post; Devis Travaux

Anonymous said...

Μy coder is trying to cоnvince me
to move to .net from ΡΗP. I have alwаyѕ dislikеԁ thе ideа becauѕe
of the соsts. Βut hе's tryiong none the less. I'vе bеen uѕіng Moѵable-type on a
varіety of wеbsiteѕ for about a year
аnd am worried about swіtching to anοther
plаtform. I have heard great things abοut blogengine.

nеt. Is thеre a way I can tгansfеr
all my wordρresѕ posts into it? Any kind of hеlp would be greаtly apрreciated!


Feel free to visit my ωeblog disque ssd

Anonymous said...

Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out more details.

Also visit my page; voyance Gratuite

Anonymous said...

Good article! We will be linκing tο this
paгticulаrlу grеat contеnt on our sіte.
Keep up the gоoԁ writing.

Ηеre iѕ my pаge ... meuble salle de bain pas cher