Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Carter

 I can't believe my first baby is seven years old. SEVEN!! How did that happen?! We met up for ice cream and presents with Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Alli on Carter's birthday before soccer and his party that night. He LOVED all of his presents, mostly having to do with Legos or Skylanders.
 And then we had a friend birthday party. It was pretty last minute and pretty low key, but fun. We did a movie theme, with popcorn popper and all.
I was happy with how my marshmallow/popcorn cupcakes turned out.
 
The boys played some games. First they tried to shoot marshmallows into a popcorn bowl with little shooters we made out of paper cups and balloons. Boys shooting things is always a hit!
Then we took a movie quiz, which the kids got really in to!
Glow sticks turned light sabers....
(Carson, Beche, Carter, Gideon, Kelson, James, Andi)
I think he likes it...
Then to finish up the rest of the evening we watched "Rise of the Guardians" per Carter's request.
The boys all went home with a popcorn tub filled with microwave popcorn, candies, glowsticks, and the likes. They all had a great time and I feel so lucky that Carter has such a great group of little friends.

Carter is such a special boy. I know I say it time and time again, but he really remains so good and smart and kind. I am so lucky that he's my first born and is setting such a good example for his siblings. I love him!

No comments: