Monday, April 15, 2013

Girls' Weekend

We took a little girls trip up to Salem for just a day and a night, sans kids. My mom, Alli, Beckett, and I drove up to Salem to meet up with Sharon. We started the afternoon off with a trip to Five Guys (oh, how I miss their delicious burgers) and then we headed to the company stores for an afternoon of shopping. It was quite successful.
After shopping we had dinner at McGrath's and then went to the movies. It was so fun to have some grown up girl time without the kids. A mom needs a break every once in a while.
   
The next morning we did breakfast with Ben's family and then hit up Old Navy, Costco, and called it a day, and headed home.
I am always glad to come home to these faces....

 I had to miss the kids' soccer games and of course Andi had to score while I was gone! Stinker.

No comments: