Friday, April 26, 2013

Tay & Bo's weigh in...

I just had to document because I laugh out loud when I think about the difference in these two girls who are only 1 1/2 years apart in age...

Tay: 
43.5 inches tall = off the charts for height
42 lbs. = 93% for weight

Bentley:
33.5 inches = 23% for height
24.5 lbs = 12% for weight  

3 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I'm pretty sure those stats are going to be comparable to Rem and H!

suzanne said...

Hey! That Bentley is lucky to be on the chart at all! She's coming along. And Tay, well she's just Tay! TALLLLLLLLL!

Anonymous said...

In fact no matter if someone doesn't be aware of after that its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it takes place.

Have a look at my web blog ... The web’s premiere DJ community