Monday, February 4, 2008

Andi's 6 month
























These are supposed to be Andi's 6 month pictures, but she's actually 7 months. Close enough. Isn't she such a girly girl. I guess she is what we make her at this point, but I just love the tutu and pearls, and that flower bow- to die for!

We enjoyed our experience at Portrait Innovations. They were excellent with our kids. A few of the workers played with Carter the entire time we were in there with Andi, pushing him around on the motorcycle, getting out the life size bears for him to play with, playing with Legos. It was great.

10 comments:

suzanne said...

What a beauty! Love that girl!!!!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Love the pictures!

Will there be copies for the aunts and uncles? Those belong on my fridge!

Loves.

Jaime said...

She is adorable, I can't believe she is 7 already! LOVE the headband, they didn't have those when I had tay. Taylor begs me for a baby sister everyday, guess I need another one!

Momma K said...

Oh...my...gosh! Those are so cute! I can't believe she's so big already!

nison (nic + allison) said...

oh my gosh! she's beautiful! she's such a girlie girl - love her! give her my hugs and kisses. :)

Dyan said...

Absolutely adorable!! These are some of the cutest girly pics I've scene!

Hayley Hatch said...

What a beautiful baby! I wonder if Logan would mind if I dressed him up in pearls and a tutu, it makes for a lovely photo :)

She really looks so cute! I love the brown and pink together. And her little smile is so adorable!

Maylin said...

That tutu is too cute! She is a beauty!

Jessie said...

those turned out great!! they did a good job :) she is so cute!

Trujillo family said...

She is sooo stinkn' cute! It makes me what a little girl! Not yet though!! Andi is so adorable!