Aunt Summer (aka Aunt Sumo, in a very loving and non sumo way)came to town, along with my mom, for a few days. She mostly just helped me run errands and played with the kids. It was so much fun to have her here and we miss her already. By the way....she's going to be providing us with another cousin!! Hooray for baby Andrus! 



5 comments:
Please please please call me next time your fam's in town! I will run right over. I need a Stewart Family fix! And yea for Summer!!!! Tell her congrats!
Hooray for fun pictures! I had such a great time with your kiddies. I miss them mucho already (and you, too! :) ) Thanks for letting me crash and for making all the 'excitement' so fun (even though I did not get to partake of the diet coke and candy during the excitement!)
(Thanks Karli for the congrats!)
Loves,
Aunt Sumo
ps love how you spelled "aundrus." haha i miss the kiddies too! they are growing up so bad. give them my hugs and kisses from aunt alli. :)
Your kids are so cute dani! How fun that Summer got to visit you!! I am so excited that she's expecting!!
It's always fun to have family come break up the monotony of it all!
Post a Comment