Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Andi's new trick

No... it's not crawling yet! Oh how I wish. But she has learned how to sit up from laying down. We have never seen it, but I found her sitting up after nap time yesterday. Then, this morning, we had an early appointment so I needed to wake her up a little earlier than usual. When I went in she was sleeping sitting up. She was folded over a little, but it was so cute. She woke up before I had time to snap a picture, but it was sure funny. She's going to need an adjustment after sleeping like that..... Jefferson?

4 comments:

Hayley Hatch said...

Ha! I would love to see that :)

suzanne said...

I can only imagine how funny that must have been. Poor lower back for ms. Andi!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

What a big girl!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Maybe she will skip the crawling and just move straight to walking.