So, this post is a little late in coming, but I couldn't find our USB cable to upload our pictures and you just had to see Carter enjoying his conference weekend. I love conference weekend for so many reasons. First of all, if you know me, I am not very good at just sitting and watching television. I am always doing something else, emailing, reading, scrapbooking, talking on the phone, I just have this inability to sit and watch tv. Come conference weekend though, I take full advantage of just sitting in front of the tv in my sweats. It is so relaxing, and I love listening to amazing talks from general authorities.
This conference was so family oriented and relevant to me. It seemed to be all about taking care of our marriages and our children. Of course, I am a young mom, so that's what I look for in talks, but there was a whole talk solely dedicated to us young moms. I loved it! I can't wait for the next conference. Carter was so well behaved during all the sessions. It might have helped that we let him watch a movie in mom and dad's bed with a snack. Here he is enjoying:

4 comments:
Livin' the good life!
Some of my best memories are sunday nights in mom and dad's bed watching the Wonderful World of Disney with a bowl of popcorn!
I loved Holland's talk to! Conference weekend is always a nice breather from everything.
it was very family oriented wasnt it!
Post a Comment