Saturday, April 26, 2008

Warm weather

So, today, of all days, we had some beautiful, sunny, warm weather. Of course, I had an all day landlord training at Concordia University in the basement of a building with no windows. 8am-5pm. All day. Jefferson played super dad and took care of the kids, they were fed and clothed when I got home, he had vacuumed, washed the dishes, and had some yummy oil burning. I was beyond impressed. Now that I know what he's capable of.... he might be in trouble. :) Here is what we did to kill some time last week while it was freezing cold and raining:

10 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Looks like a fun time! Way to be resourceful!

suzanne said...

Laundry baskets - a mom's best friend! Good husband Jefferson! Hey, congrats again on passing your boards!

The McClellan Family said...

Landlord Lady huh. Let me know how that goes.

Oh yeah you still have the cutest kids award by Krista McClellan.

Sharon said...

Good taste in blog backgrounds....we have the same one! I went to your blog and thought I was at ours again! Cute pictures of the kids, we definitely need to get together soon!

Hayley Hatch said...

We might have to try that game out...looks like fun. I like your new blog background. Let me know when you would like to go to Costco.

Ie Li said...

So cute! I'll have to try that when Stephen can sit up.

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Isn't it Ironic that you would be in training one of the only sunny days. That is too bad, what a good husband you have!

Dyan said...

Fun times! Aren't the everyday household items some of the best toys? Who knew?! My boys like the laundry bin (or little cheap plastic wagon) too and Kaleb can push Evan around so they just happily play train/spaceship/racecars/or whatever all afternoon in it!

Jessie said...

i have that training this sat, i hope its not a beautiful day!

The Henkel Family said...

Hey so i really like your backgrounds on your blog! Where do you get them from? Laundry baskets are fun, Ella likes them too!