So cute. They are getting too big. I am excited for you guys to come next month so I can give those babies hugs. Oh and I loved the fat suit on Jeff, hilarious.
Carter and Andi always look adorable, but these pictures are especially cute! Those are some great growth measurements--funny that they are in about the same percentage for both height and weight.
7 comments:
Tall and thin! They must have good genes. :)
Ah... long and lean.. those are great genes.
I knew it! Tall and skinny...I wonder where they got that from ;) ?
We need tall skinny kids in this country to balance out the stumpy fat ones (like the ones I'll have). They're both adorable!
So cute. They are getting too big. I am excited for you guys to come next month so I can give those babies hugs. Oh and I loved the fat suit on Jeff, hilarious.
Carter and Andi always look adorable, but these pictures are especially cute! Those are some great growth measurements--funny that they are in about the same percentage for both height and weight.
I love my grandbabies!
Post a Comment