Tuesday, April 15, 2008

WSCC BBQ

The first Friday of every quarter WSCC throws a school bbq for all the students and their families. This time they had a bounce house for the kids and a sumo wrestling ring. Jefferson made me proud and definitely won his match. It was beautiful weather and we got to play a little soccer outside with Carter. It was a good start to the quarter.

9 comments:

suzanne said...

I LOVE the action shot of the last picture! Way to take out your opponent Jefferson! Looks like fun....except the sweaty suit millions of other people have worn....hope you had your disinfectant on hand! And lice spray for the wig! tehe......

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Oh I am so sad I missed that! That is too funny! We will definitely be at the next bbq

Tavis Johnson said...

i'm so proud of you jefferson. it's not easy to show no mercy!

Ie Li said...

I can't see very well, but are you in the red suit, Dani?

Dani said...

Hehe... NO! That is not me in the red suit. I don't think I could handle being in one of those sweaty, stinky, heavy suits. It's just a friend of Jefferson's.

anitawarnick.com said...

hehe hey dani its anita warnick...:-) I just watched that video of andi eating/falling asleep!! So cute, your children are adorable. I can't believe your son is already two! I love reading your cute blog.

nison (nic + allison) said...

what a proud wife you must be haha love the last pic - way to represent jefferson!

breena rae said...

that's so jeff. tell him that I saw some milk crusties the other day...he'll know what I mean.

Trujillo family said...

That looks like so much fun!! Way to go Jefferson!!