Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Jensen for housing us. They are such good hosts, fixing us breakfast, taking us out to lunch, playing at the pool with us- it was truly relaxing. We were able to meet up with my aunt and uncle and some of my cousins and their families too. It was wonderful to see everyone and how much all of their kids have grown. We had a great time catching up with everyone.
We also got to see our friends the Robinsons while we were down there. Here is me and Michelle:
The real reason for our visit down was that one of Jefferson's best friends got married. Congratulations Rick and Julie! They make such a cute couple. I have never seen Rick happier. Can you tell which couple lives in Oregon and which lives in Arizona? We need some sun!
Here are some photos from the wedding. They got married in the Mesa temple. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time meeting up with all of our Idaho friends for the occasion.
In front of the Mesa temple:

The groomsmen:
Where the party was really at:
Two good lookin' guys:
Us at the reception:
5 comments:
it was so fun to see you too! come back soon!
Looks like a smashing good time! I love the picture of you and Michelle--two hot mamas! I'm glad you had fun and that you got a chance to miss your kids--that feeling is always refreshing and motivating. I can't wait to hear more details from your trip!
Looks like a good time was had by all! How fun..........and how fun for us to be able to love on those grandbabies of mine - and by the way, ms. Andi did crawl for us!
I wish I could have been home to see you...it's been a while! Also...the bride of the wedding you went to, Julie...was in my singles ward down there and was also my visiting teacher! Small world!
Dani,
That looks so so amazing. It is amazing how leaving the kids for even a few hours can leave me feeling refreshed, so I am sure I would be blissful if I had a whole weekend... especially if they were in such good hands!! How fun to be "just a couple" again. Oh, and by the way. that dress is adorable.
Post a Comment