Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mommy moment: Happy sibs

Carter loves it when Andi follows him around the house, so we constantly hear him say, "Andi, come heres." Likewise, she loves following him around to wherever he is playing. As I was making dinner tonight I kept hearing Carter bug Andi to "come heres" into his room where he was playing. I guess she finally conceded because the next thing I hear is the two of them laughing, hysterically. I went to peak in on them and Carter was just running back and forth across his room, running into the chair and then into his bed, and Andi was just sitting there laughing at him as he laughed at himself. As my mom would say, it warmed the cockles of my heart.

3 comments:

suzanne said...

cockle warming moments are just the best............

Dyan said...

warms the cockles...love it! It's the best to see the little sibs bonding...sometimes I have moments where it makes me kinda sad b/c I see they have their own little jokes and moments that don't involve me anymore...but I get over myself and enjoy even more that they just love each other so much and am grateful for that.

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I wish Owen would treat Paige like that, just barely Owen knocked Paige over and then looked at me and put himself in timeout. For the most part Owen is good to her, but the rest of the time not so much! Your kids are just too cute! We need to get together, anytime you want to take a break from cooking, just let me know!