Happy mother's day to all you moms and future moms! I must admit though, that I have the best mom out there. She is so amazing. Anyone who has met her knows that she is the coolest mom. When I was in high school everyone wanted to hang out at our house, not necessarily to hang out with me, but my parents. She is definitely very hip and stylish. My mom is so great at supporting us kids in our lives. She makes sure to visit everyone and is so involved in her grandkids' lives. She, with my sister and Dad, just came and watched my kids for the last four days. My kids were so happy to have her here with them. Not only were my kids alive and thriving when we got home, but the house was clean, there was dinner waiting for us, clean sheets on the bed, and fresh flowers on the table. Mom- you've still got it! Thanks for everything you do for me and my family. I love you!

4 comments:
yes. your parents are pretty cool. :) it must run in the fam.. right? haha
You are such a good daughter! I'm the lucky one...........
Yes, I must say that I agree 100%! We are definitely the lucky ones - couldn't get any better of a mom!
Wow, how nice to have such a great mother! You are very blessed.( I haven't heard from mine in 4 months :(
Post a Comment