Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

We headed up to Spokane to visit some family- mostly because we are going to miss Jefferson's little sister, Ali's high school graduation. Jefferson's sister Ashlee and her husband and kids live there too, and Jefferson's mom was in town. Carter and Andi had a blast playing with their cousins and we had a great time too:
Andi, Bostyn, & Bailey in their matching shirts: Us ladies hanging out: (ashlee, ali, me)


People say these two could be brothers:
Andi, need I say more?:
The grandkids waiting for Grandma Mitchy to come up the driveway:

Hot tubbing:
Jefferson gave the kids rides in the tractor:
Andi loves hiking:
Caterpillar watching:
The fam:
Grandma Mitchy with her grandkids:

The Clan:

Thanks for taking care of us Corrigan/Harmon/Mitchell household! :) We had a great time!

5 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Looks like a fun time! Cute kids for sure!

(I can't wait to dress up baby girl and Andi in matching clothes, too!)

Robyn said...

I LOVE the caterpillar picture...what a precious moment!

Sharon said...

Looks like so much fun, I bet Carter loved the tractor! I love Andi in her swimming suit and crazy hair...so cute!

Dyan said...

So fun! It looks beautiful up there, and what a nice time of year to be outdoors so much!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Finally my internet is working so I can put some of our cute pictures up. We loved hanging out with you guys, thanks for driving up. We miss your cute kids.