Can you believe that Andi learned how to crawl while we were gone? That was my parents payment for staying with them. She acts like she has been doing this for a month, just crawling all over the place. What a stinker!
You should've tried the cell phone as bait sooner! Just kidding, I'm sure she had a chance at it before, she just thought she'd be a rascal--and a darn cute one at that!
that's great they caught it on video for you, too! That's so fun she's on the move now! Ok, hooray for Rick! That's so awesome! He does look so happy. You and Jeff look fab...even without the tan. Although I have always said that everybody looks better with a tan.
6 comments:
Ooooo, I miss those little stinkers! And yes, I'll take all of the credit for teaching her to crawl!
She crawls! Yay! So funny that she decided to do this while you were gone...
Look at her - she probably knew how to do it for months! She's a natural! She'll probably be walking by the time we get to see her in July!
So cute! We can't wait to see you guys! Looks like AZ was a lot of fun. I am glad you are coming here next.
You should've tried the cell phone as bait sooner! Just kidding, I'm sure she had a chance at it before, she just thought she'd be a rascal--and a darn cute one at that!
that's great they caught it on video for you, too! That's so fun she's on the move now!
Ok, hooray for Rick! That's so awesome! He does look so happy.
You and Jeff look fab...even without the tan. Although I have always said that everybody looks better with a tan.
Post a Comment