Friday, May 30, 2008

Oh, my little Moo!

My little MooMoo (aka Andi) just makes me laugh every day. Her little personality is coming through so much. This last week she learned how to give kisses. They are open mouth, slobbery, yummy kisses. I love it when she leans in for one.

She is also doing a great job standing. She can't pull herself up to standing yet, but she will hang out for a while once you put her on her feet.

Andi is crawling all over the place and getting into everything. She loves watermelon- she's the only one who can compete with my consumption of it, plus my mom.

This morning we were all just playing in the living room and Andi is a talker. She crawled behind our couch where we have a bunch of toys and got really quiet. I finally went back to check on her and she had found Carter's sucker and was going to town on it. If you look close you will see purple drool all down the front of her.


Andi finally has two teeth that have poked through on the bottom! And only a month shy of her first birthday. We have late bloomers in my family.
And finally, Andi is growing a little bit of hair! This is Andi's new pretty, and I love it. It's a little crystal flower on this spiral piece of metal that you just twist into her hair. It stays in really well and stays in with just the littlest bit of fine hair. She looks so cute with it in, on the rare occasion that she will sit still long enough for me to get it in.

8 comments:

suzanne said...

Now that was a fun post!Just waiting for one of those slobbery kisses!

Hayley Hatch said...

I love this Andi update. She is a doll. I love her pretty!

Sharon said...

How cute! I love her little hair thing...I can't wait to have a girl to doll up!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

What a pretty lady! She looks darling!

Where did you get that little 'pretty'?

Dyan said...

a pretty for the pretty..so cute! i like how it just twists right into the hair, that's cool!

jacque said...

Yeah for her teeth coming in! I love the gathering of the hair too. Makenna used to call that her palm tree.

nison (nic + allison) said...

Can we say BEAUTIFUL?! (like her mother)

Maylin said...

She is a total doll!