So Carter is being such an ornery, crabby, whiny little two year old, but there are some funny, happy moments in our days. Here are a few of his favorite sayings:
-"Uh-oh Andi" whenever she is getting into something that he doesn't think she should be getting into, or if it's something that he wants.
-Carter has been calling me "honey" for the last couple of days after Jefferson called me that. It makes me laugh every time he says it.
-When something is Carter's, he says "that's mise" instead of "mine."
-He calls Andi a "stinker-noggin'" I apparently call her that a lot.
-Carter keeps trying to pick our noses and says, "booger?" We pick his nose, why shouldn't he pick ours?
-He labels everything from chairs to glasses to shoes, "that's mama's" "that's dada's" "that's carter's" "that's andi's"
4 comments:
Carter cracks me up! Something must be in the air because Gray has been a little crab pants lately too....but then I noticed today that more molars are coming in. By the way....I love Carters underwear over his onsie...too cute!
So honey, those are some pretty sweet comments from Carter......I can't believe for one second that he is ornery, crabby, or anything of the sort. You'll have to prove that one to me........
You've gotta love those kids. Mikey calls me sweetie sometimes. They hear EVERYTHING don't they.:)
Kid-isms are simply the best! It was so fun talking with you today, even if your ever sweet Carter was throwing handfulls of dirt at you. That's why I called during my boys naptime! :)
Post a Comment