Friday, June 20, 2008

The Update...

I know you have all been dying to know what's been going on in Carter's room at night since the last post. Well, we bought some underwear on a whim, with no real intention of using them. Carter absolutely loves wearing them over whatever he has on. We have discovered that the combination of a diaper, with a onsie over it, with his underwear over that, and then his pajamas, has prevented any more poop smearing playtimes.


I just had to add this cute little picture of my Andi moo. She loves books.

5 comments:

Emmett said...

A little girl I watch was a regular ole Jackson Pollock with her poop. Her parents ended up buying this crazy camera to watch her while she is in her bed. The girl can sure put on a show, but luckily, she has not expressed her "artistic" side since. I love the postings about Carter!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Carter must feel like such a big boy! Cute pictures, and glad that you have been able to find a solution to the poop playtimes!

Dyan said...

All the layers with the undies on top...makes me giggle!

Kara said...

Ah... we should all make a collective book of our poop and pee stories. I'm not sure of who would want to read it, but it's good to know we aren't alone in this crap (literally speaking).

suzanne said...

Yay for underoos! Remember how 'cool' you felt in underoos? He looks adorable....and ms. Andi...yummy.....