Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm famous!

Check this out! In high school our choir would go to Anaheim and compete in a festival called the Heritage Festival. (side note: we always won) Mind you, it has been seven years since I have gone. My friend just emailed me the site for the upcoming Heritage Festival and you will never guess who the picture is of on the website and promotional material that they send out to choir directors all over. (look to the right- this picture was taken eight or nine years ago!!) Go ahead- laugh it up!
http://www.heritagefestivals.org/heritagefest/cities/anaheim.asp

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh that is fantastic! How does high school always find a way to creep back into our lives?!

suzanne said...

Those were the days! You'd think they'd find a new picture! But you still look pretty cute if you ask me....

nison (nic + allison) said...

Pssh! Why don't they do one of a more recent year (cough cough)? haha Messing!

Dyan said...

That is so random and funny. Yes, it definately qualifies as making you famous! They must be trying to really tie in the disney thing with the girl in the pic with you in the winnie the pooh attire and the ad for disneyland right below. Not to discredit your beautiful smiling face, I'm sure that's really the reason! :)

Emmett and Ashlee said...

That is hilarious, you look so cute. Your kids sure are funny. I can't believe he was painting with his poop! Our family always has been great artists!