Thursday, June 26, 2008

Frosting Phantom

We just did a little birthday celebration at home for Andi yesterday... balloons, presents, and cake. What else could a one year old want?! Andi didn't do much opening of her presents....Carter did that. But she sure got into the cake eating!

Notice Carter's little hands in the foreground opening Andi's presents:

Ready....

Set....

CAKE!!!!!



Starting to get angry about the cake in her eyes:


Jefferson thought Andi looked like the Phantom in this one:


Now she's really angry... Andi kept rubbing the frosting into her eyes which, as you can see, she didn't like.


She was happy after getting cleaned up and remembered she had some new toys to play with:

5 comments:

Dyan said...

Happy b-day little Andi! Cake eating pics are just classic. And props to Jefferson for knowing who the phantom is enough to put that comparison together...he's been well trained the past 5 years! :) Mark once used one of the songs from it in one of his therapy sessions! And speaking of phantoms...guess who just crept up behind me with a blanket over his head...I jumped.

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Happy Birthday Andi! She is so cute I loved the last post too. She is so cute!

The McClellan Family said...

Oh. Cute. She does look like the phantom in the pic! I love your poop story - I read it to my mom. She was cracking up.

Shauna said...

she is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

so adorable.