Friday, October 24, 2008

Girl Talk

No, not the game with the sticker zits and "crazy" dares, like prank calling your crush. I am talking about the real deal, bona fide, girl talk with a couple of my most favorite girls! Yesterday my friend Hayley and her son Logan came down to play with us. We spent a good amount of time strolling around Target enjoying our popcorn and soda. Then we came back to my place and for four hours rotated our kids through naps and lunch and had some good girl talk. Here are Andi and Logan enjoying their little Target date:

Then at 6:30 I checked out and drove over to Beaverton to see my friend Robyn. We just ate treats, exchanged recipes and chatted. My good husband put the kids to bed, cleaned the kitchen, and even folded laundry! What?! I should leave more often!

Here are a few more random photos of my kids. Carter crosses his legs all the time. It makes him look like a little man:
Andi being a girly girl. We bought her some pearls the other day and she insists on wearing them pretty much all the time. And of course, the purse is a permanent attachment.

And here is our Halloween preview. Our pumpkins waiting to be carved and Andi trying on a piece of her costume:


13 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

You have the cutest kids on the planet! Honestly, they are so gorgeous- which is no surprise! It sounds like you had fun and Logan is what we're going to name our baby! I haven't seen too many Logans around.

Jeff and Amy said...

Your kids are dang cute!! And you've always got to fit in girl time - what would life be without it?!

Robyn said...

Hooray for girl time! I agree that last night just wasn't long enough to get in all of the chatting we need to do. I might have to make a trip out to G-town one of these afternoons during nap time! :)

Tory said...

Gotta love Target, am I right?! Well, I must agree with Jena, your kids are beautiful!!!

Hayley Hatch said...

So I can't help but notice that today is the day that HSM3 comes out... :)

Rohatinsky Family said...

You're the best! Thanks for all the suggestions- I will hit them up for sure!!!

Dyan said...

love all the character of the warty pumpkin!

Jaime said...

chick-dee! She is definitely a cute one! LOVE the bows on the pumpkins, don't think I've ever seen that done before - there will be some pumpkins in New York dressed the same way! :) I'm stealing that one.

suzanne said...

Great pics of my beautiful grandkids! We put our pumpkins out and Chaska immediately broke 3 stems and the other day I couldn't find one of the green ones. Chaska had dragged it down by the horse trailer - ah, the joys of owning dogs!

Susan said...

Your little family is so cute! It's great to see what you're up to. I have two little ones too, they're sure a lot of fun!

Jenny said...

Does it ever get exhausting having such good looking kids?

Maren B said...

Hi Dani,
I stalked you on the internet! I like the photo of Carter w/ crossed leg. Very manly. Our url is
thebrinkerhoffs.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

How stinkin adorable are your kids! Sounds like you guys have had a lot of fun activities this month. Carter looks so tall. I can't believe how the time has flown by and we havent even met those cute little kids yet. Maybe someday when they're teenagers I guess. Love the pic's