Laughing outloud............hard!
Hey Andi, I need to borrow some sweats!
Ha ha! We can totally relate. When we go to Walmart, I feel like we "fit in", which is not a good thing :)
HAHAHA! That's so funny!!
glad we're all in the club together.
Yeah, your gorgeous fam is so ghetto! :) Didn't you even have a shooting in your complex recently?! Wait...we just had one (actually it was a homocide) an 1/8 of a mile from us...hmmm, where does that put us?!
Our house in Salt Lake was broken into. They kicked in the door and stole a bunch of stuff. Now THAT is ghetto!
You are so funny! I have yet to see the day that any of you look ghetto. :)
LOL!!!! i just bought shelbi and savanna fleece sweats yesterday. :)
Hey, I like Children's place fleece! I guess we are ghetto too.
Laughing so hard I have tears. Seriously.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Laughing outloud............hard!
Hey Andi, I need to borrow some sweats!
Ha ha! We can totally relate. When we go to Walmart, I feel like we "fit in", which is not a good thing :)
HAHAHA! That's so funny!!
glad we're all in the club together.
Yeah, your gorgeous fam is so ghetto! :) Didn't you even have a shooting in your complex recently?! Wait...we just had one (actually it was a homocide) an 1/8 of a mile from us...hmmm, where does that put us?!
Our house in Salt Lake was broken into. They kicked in the door and stole a bunch of stuff. Now THAT is ghetto!
You are so funny! I have yet to see the day that any of you look ghetto. :)
LOL!!!! i just bought shelbi and savanna fleece sweats yesterday. :)
Hey, I like Children's place fleece! I guess we are ghetto too.
Laughing so hard I have tears. Seriously.
Post a Comment