So, we really haven't been up to anything blog worthy this week, but I feel like my life has calmed down a little bit. It's not that I have been super busy, but I have been a little busy and had a few stressors to deal with and have been a little emotional on top of that. Bad combination, all of it. But we are surviving and have had a good week over all.
Last Saturday Ben, Sharon, Gray and Cal got to stop by for a few hours and we went out to lunch. It is always fun for the boys to play together.
This week has just been playgroup at our house, open gym, story time, mutual, and a card party tonight. The norm.
Here's a little update on our kiddos:
Andi is just her pleasant little self. She loves pretending to talk on the phone. Her vocabulary is finally starting to grow a little: body, potty, hi, bye, mama, dada, Carter, thank you, love you, please, more, up, binki, baby, yes, beam, nope, yeah, shoe, yay, betty... She has also started singing, mostly just her ABC's and Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, it's pretty cute.
Here we are playing dress up:
2 comments:
Those are cute pictures. I love the phone phase. It's so cute to watch kids pretend to be grown up.
I like Dani the Pirate.
Post a Comment