Last night was Jefferson's pinning ceremony. This means that he has graduated from the student health clinic, where he just treated other students, to an out patient clinic where he treats "real people"! There are about 25 students that got pinned. There was a message from a retiring professor, some very funny remarks from one of the students, the pinning, and then closing remarks by the school president. I must admit that I got a little teary. I am so proud of Jefferson and how far he has come and for all the hard work he has put into schooling. Way to go babe! We love you Dr. Harmon!
8 comments:
Congrats Jefferson! That is so exciting. He looks so professional in his white jacket!
Wow, congratulations Jeff. We are proud of you too. I can't wait until Grant gets to that point. It sure does go by fast.
I'm impressed!! Congratulations Jefferson---Good for you!!!
Yeah!! That's tremendous, you guys! This is a wonderful achievement that has taken a lot of work for you two! Enjoy the moment, you deserve it!!
What is BYE BYE BIRDIE - for the title. :)
Congrats to Jefferson! That is certainly an accomplishment! Way to go!
Yay! Almost there! Woo hoo!
Congrats! That is so exciting! I bet he is so excited to be done with school.
hooray for Jeff! Tell him we say congrats!
Post a Comment