We went out to get a red box last night, which is conveniently located inside a McDonald's. And who can go there after dinner without treating themselves to a soft serve vanilla ice cream cone?! Not me! The kids loved it. I think this is Andi's first time with an ice cream cone and I think she liked it.
I think these may say a little bit about us: Jefferson's is the one that is almost gone. Mine is the nice, neatly licked cone. Carter's is the melted lopsided one. And Andi's is the one with the spoon scrapes going up the side of it because I wasn't quite ready for her to make a mess of herself.
3 comments:
Love the ice cream! That makes me want to go get a cone - I remember when Nic wanted to go on a quick little date after dinner one night - he didn't tell me where we were going......he ended up taking me through the drive through at McDonald's to get an ice cream cone. Good memories. Question: how do you create your own backgrounds? I love them!
that is so cute... and that sounds way good right now. i haven't had a cone in a while...
I'm impressed your kids (and hubby!) are patient enough to put their cones down for a picture...I don't see mine lasting through those 10 seconds for some reason...
Post a Comment