I voted! And then found I am in the majority!
What happened to Tessa? Is that name so on your last year list? I'm out of the loop and really miss you!!
Sorry but I have to give you my opinion. I say go with just Tayte or Tai those are two of my fav names for girls.
Jefferson vetoed Tessa. There were a few other names that I really like that Jefferson said "absolutely not" to.
I love all those names. Kaleeya can't wait to meet her new cousin.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I voted! And then found I am in the majority!
What happened to Tessa? Is that name so on your last year list? I'm out of the loop and really miss you!!
Sorry but I have to give you my opinion. I say go with just Tayte or Tai those are two of my fav names for girls.
Jefferson vetoed Tessa. There were a few other names that I really like that Jefferson said "absolutely not" to.
I love all those names. Kaleeya can't wait to meet her new cousin.
Post a Comment