*It has been super easy, just like the rest of them.
*I have been sick quite a bit this pregnancy. Not pregnant sick, just with colds and whatnot. Jefferson finally gave me a blessing about a month ago and blessed me that I wouldn't get sick again this pregnancy, and I haven't! Yay for the priesthood!
*I have been more comfortable this pregnancy than with the last. Andi was way more up in my ribs and I always had a rib out. This baby has definitely given me some good kicks up in the ribs, but doesn't hang out up there as much. I remember the pain/discomfort of Andi in my ribs bringing tears to my eyes and I would just push and hit my ribs as hard as I could.
*I have also had wonderful adjustments compliments of Dr. Jefferson Harmon throughout this pregnancy, which no doubt have helped.
*This has been my liquid loving pregnancy. I have been addicted to water, juice, popsicles, anything wet!
*I have discovered that about three hours in the freezer is the perfect amount of time for an otter pop to freeze, but still be slightly on the slushy side. So yummy.
*I have gained 25 pounds with this pregnancy so far. (still have a couple more weeks)
*I have often forgotten that I am pregnant... even now with a huge bowling ball of a belly. I am still pretty comfortable and I get caught up in playing with my kids and having Jefferson home.
*This was my first pregnancy without preterm labor!! HOORAY!!! I had preterm when Carter was at 32 weeks and Andi was at 28 weeks. I had to get drugs both times to stop the contractions.
*This baby is super active!! None of mine have been quiet ones so far.
*I crave the smell of gasoline and fumes... weird, I know. I don't know how to explain it, except that if I had a garage I would probably let my car run and just smell the fumes. Not really.
*I still hate naming babies.
*I still love being pregnant.
*I am not near as anxious to have this baby out as I was with my first two. Not that I'm not excited, I'm just content. Though I would be ecstatic if she came out today.
*I'm hoping this will be my first un-induced delivery. My water broke with Carter, but contractions didn't kick in so they gave me a dose of pitocin. And with Andi I was basically in labor for the six weeks prior to my due date so they induced me so the baby wouldn't get stressed, and it also happened to fall at a very convenient time when Jefferson was starting a two week break.
*I am slightly anxious about being a mother to three. I hear it's the hardest transition, but am hopeful seeing other friends handle three very successfully.
*I have felt pressure down below for the past week or two that I never felt with my other two.
*There is no such thing as sleep when you are 37 weeks pregnant or when it is 102 degrees outside and only a few degrees cooler inside. My hips have hurt like crazy when I am laying in bed and I wake up about every half hour to turn over or because of a contraction.
*I am ready to have this baby! My bag is packed, her bag is packed, the bassinet is up and ready, and I think we have all the necessities.
10 comments:
Yay!!! C'mon baby girl Harmon!
I'm so glad things have gone so well for you this pregnancy! Probably makes it easier to have two little ones running around! You are such a great mom, you'll be able to handle three with no problem! I can't wait for her to come and I can't wait to meet her!
Yay, I'm so glad everything is going so good. Can't wait to see pictures of her when she finally does make her arrival. Oh and you look absolutely fantastic!
Yippee! I can't wait to meet number 3!!
You are a great pregnant lady. I remember you wearing a cute outfit with a belt when you were in advanced stages of pregnant with Andi and you looked so good! You also have adorable babies. #3 has a lot to live up to but I have a feeling she won't disappoint!
Yay! Seems like all is going well. Wont be long now, cant wait to see pics :) Maybe you can me my suggater mother if I even want another baby!! haha
holy smokes!! i can't believe its time already. love & miss you lady. can't wait to see pics & hear about it!
I am super glad that this pregnancy has gone so well - and very jealous too! I'm definitely not a fan of being pregnant so it's a little weird to me when someone says that they like it :) Can't wait to see pics of the newest baby Harmon!
Any day now!! I too am eager for another precious little one to be welcomed into this world, and especially since it's one of yours!
good thing you were ready, cuz i just saw on facebook that you had your baby a day after this post!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment