This is my friend Dani. We have known each other for the last three years as both of our husbands have attended chiropractic college together. We used to live in the same apartment complex and do playgroup together with her two children. She is an amazing mom and friend. When I first met Dani she had just found out she had breast cancer. She kicked booty during the treatment and mastectomy and was cancer free! I just got off the phone with her and found out her cancer is back. Stage IV metastatic, terminal, breast cancer. It has spread to her bones and lungs. She has two small children and a husband who is graduating chiropractic college in December. Please keep this amazing woman and her family in your prayers. She has a lot of fight left in her!
*I received permission from Dani to post this.
7 comments:
Don't know her, but don't need to. Our prayers will be with her and her familY!
That is so heartbreaking. My prayers are going her way.
Heart crushing. I will send her some prayer love.
I can't imagine what your conversation must have bbeen like. I'm so sad for her. However, never underestimate Heavenly Fathers plan - either way - He knows whats best and will prepare her and her family for anything! Many prayers and much love to her.
Hey I am arranging for some meals to be taken into her, would you like to take a night? I know baby is coming soon for you so it's okay if you can't. Let me know my email is pennymoney@gmail.com. Dani is truly a strong brave amazing woman.
I will... I remember her... just barely before I left... God bless her.
How tragic. She and her family will definitely be in my thoughts.
Post a Comment