Monday, October 26, 2009

Andikins


I LOVE this little girl of mine. She is such her own little person with so much personality, spunk, and quite a bit of SASS. Andi is speaking more clearly every day. As of late she has been combining multiple words into single words so that she has to say less to say more. For example "I want" is "mawnt." There are a number of times that she does this. "No mawnchoo" is "I don't want to." "I bink yours" is "I want a drink of yours." Of course I always say it back clearly to her, but she kind of likes her own little lingo.
*I love how she says Taytum. She can say it clear as a bell if you stop her and make her repeat "TayTum" back to you, but otherwise it's "Baby Taywah." It kind of sounds Indian or something.
*Andi is really good at her colors, finally. Everything is no longer pink, but she does love that color. Hence her pinkalicious picture. She is always requesting her pink fork and pink bowl and pink cup at mealtime.
*She always notices when things match or don't match. If you are wearing the same colored shirt as her she'll point out that you match. Or if you aren't matching she'll say "You don't match Andi."
*Both Carter and Andi say prayers whenever one is required, so we are saying twice the amount of required prayers, which should mean we should have twice the number of blessings coming our way, right?! Mealtime, bedtime, any time one says a prayer, the other always has to have their say too. I love it.
*Andi makes a really good "ooo" shape with her lips and uses it when it is not necessarily necessary, like in "church." She puckers her lips in the middle so it's like "chooorch." And her lips are so kissable when she does that. She also does it with the word "food."
*I will have to get video of Andi saying yes and no. Also another one of my favorites. They both end in an "m" for her. So it's like "yem" and "nome."
*She is still Miss Independent. She will stay outside by herself after Carter comes in and play for a good 15-20 minutes by herself, totally content. Her purse is still her constant companion. Her princess purse is her favorite, but she did find a soft pumpkin bucket when we were decorating that is also a good option. She lovingly calls it her pumpkin purse.
*She LOVES anything princess and points out everything princess that we see. All girl this girl is.
*This girl still has great dance moves. She dances with or without music all day long.
Anyways, I love this little lady. Just thought I would share some of my reasons why.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

She is so stinkin cute! She is growing up so fast!

suzanne said...

Pearls and purses - that is ms. Andi to a T! Love love love her! Yem I do!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

What a little sweetheart! She is just too cute, and the ultimate girl!

Dyan said...

Cute cute! Can't wait to meet these little munchkins next week, yay!!